Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy Saturday


Last Saturday my people and me were very busy.

First we went to Witney Lawn Tennis Club. That's the place where Gunnar works and he was supposed to coach children between six and ten in the morning. I have no idea why the lessons were cancelled though. Due to the puddles on the courts? Blimey! They were great in fact! We definitely missed the opportunity to have fun.

Afterwards we attended a lesson at Banbury and District Dog Training society (unfortunately, my people forgot to take pictures). I wasn't allowed to take part in the exercises :-( because everybody was practising for a special trial, but the venue (outdoors this time) is beautiful and I made new friends. My people will arrange private lessons for me for the short term and in January a new working trial course starts. Sounds excellent to me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Berus,
    das ist also Gunnars Arbeitsplatz
    ein paar Tropfen Regen schadet doch wiklich nicht. Aber wahrscheinlich wird der Platz rutschig. Nicht alle Schüler haben ja Vierradantrieb

    liebe Grüße
    Arne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi berus

    i was really surprised how many new pics & story can be seen in your blog. and again, looking @ all the adventures you have made so far, i can only congratulate. soak all these experiences up!
    hope your daddy is not too disappointed that armin is not longer among us ...:-)
    all the best & looking forward to seeing new pics & stories.
    C, S & M

    PS: maybe there will come the time where we will also be part of the blog...;-)

    ReplyDelete