Monday, March 30, 2009

Smudge Visiting


We had a visitor yesterday! Britt had to go into London and asked us to look after Smudge. That was a great idea. We picked him up at noon and went for a nice walk at Shotover. Chasing, exploring, playing - you name it. It was fun! Afterwards I showed Smudge round at our place and we had a nice afternoon nap. The boys were behaving exemplary. Time flied and finally we enjoyed ourselves in South Park before Smudge had to go home. I admit that it was not easy for me to share my people's attention with another dog for several hours, but I'm very much looking forward to Smudge's next visit anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Berus,

    I had a great time at your house, thank you for showing me around!! I slept like a puppy last night... so I must have had a lot of excercise. Thank you also for sharing your family with me for the day! It was SO much better than being home alone and bored. Hopefully you can come over and spend the day at my house sometime soon.

    Enjoy the sun,

    Smudge

    ReplyDelete