Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hinton Open Trial and Tusmore Park


Today we went to see the Hinton Open Trial. This is a working trial organised by my school. At first, I didn't realise we were there just to watch and thought I had to do all kind of complicated things. I was all excited, but eventually quite glad when I could just watch the older dogs. After all, I have only been going to this new school since January.

After watching the trial we went for a great walk in Tusmore Park. Lots of space to run around and interesting things to see as well, like people on horses who opened gates without getting off their horse - very clever! We also saw Tusmore House ... a very posh house that was originally built in 1770, but had to be rebuilt twice because of fires. This was just what I needed after the excitement of this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment