Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm Two Years Old Now :-) !!!


Hi folks, long time no blogging. We were very busy with our move to Beek-Ubbergen, but we're almost done now and enjoy our new house very much! I will tell you all about it another time. For today is my birthday! I'm two years old and mature though my people don't always agree ;-) . In the morning I got a parcel from my mum Anjoo, my sister Belia and their people who took care of me when I was very little. Unpacking the parcel was fun already, but the content was even better: a squeaky duck, lots of treats and a wonderful birthday card. Thanks a lot, guys :-) !!! Afterwards my people and I went for a looooong walk to the Duivelsberg, a beautiful nature reserve at our doorstep. That was fun, but now I'm very tired and have to go to bed. I will keep you posted about what's going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment